Who Should Subscribe?
With historic changes taking place across global asset classes, and the internet awash in free research and opinions about every move, ranging from hyper bullish to catastrophic bearish, the MOTR research service has one singular focus: be on the right side of major market trends.
We seek to provide institutional quality research to the following:
- Long-Only RIAs, Portfolio Managers and Active Investors with a tactically oriented mandate, who are focused on making sure they are invested on the right side of the market’s major trends.
- Long-Short Hedge Fund Managers seeking guidance on appropriate overall portfolio exposures (gross, net, sector, etc.), based on a disciplined, trend following research process.
- Investors of all kinds who value the input from someone who is in the trenches with them, making real life decisions managing money on behalf of clients.
- Investors of all kinds who are looking to add a disciplined, rules-based research service to help them process the torrent of information hitting the markets every day.
- Investors of all kinds seeking to learn more about how technical strategies are implemented at the portfolio level.
Subscribers should already have their own stock selection and portfolio management process in place but are looking to improve overall performance for themselves and their clients by incorporating the input from a financial markets veteran with more than 3 decades experience writing institutional level research and managing long-only and long-short portfolios.